Monday, September 25, 2006

sometimes i laugh to myself...

no

i laugh to myself too often.
it may be that what i have is a vision of my life with someone that i have been waiting for my whole life
but i would still like to think that i could draw the line between a joke and a dream

maybe this is one part of my earth experience that i need to face NOW

ive been running away from it for 15 years

im ready to wait

and see where it will lead me.

no need to fight back.
i will just embrace each day as it comes

if in the end he chooses a different path from me
maybe, it is what i will have to deal with

maybe it will be the moment where i can finally experience why i was here for

exclusive relationship but unspoken?
exclusive 'us' meaning no dates with intent?


sure.



whatever that means :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home