Monday, September 04, 2006

the day is almost over...
it's time to go home

have i accomplished much?
in the office..yes.

testing of raw data
extraction..uploading..
performance and stress testing..

but now..
i am about to proceed with the most important test of the day...
the question of how much my heart have transformed from the time i woke up this morning..
to now...

hmnn...
lemme see...

i went to the office exhausted...
i haven't had much sleep because I had to watch my two angels till morning
i need to stay alert so we won't miss their medicine schedule which i had been doin round the clock...

now, i will go home exhausted...
because of some assignments at work that needed to be completed..

but my soul is wide awake...
smiling fully..

my heart just can't wait to see my little ones...
maybe God has heard my prayers..
that when I get home..
i would see them smiling.. actively playing..
as if their illness never happened.

has my heart changed today?
yes.

it has become stronger.
more loving.

and it can't wait to be with you
whom she has always been loving too..
forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home