Monday, September 04, 2006

when two souls have the deepest knowing
that it has found another life...
one pure energy of its equal light...
willing to transform.. and sacrifice it all...
willing to be...

and do the journey together...
Across the bridge of forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To you whom i shared prints of my soul...
memories of this world...
experiences that many could only pray for...
thank you for loving me...
thank you for letting me know...
and thank you for this:



For the times that we are lonely...
for the times that we feel that being able to hold on to each other will solve all our fears, all our uncertainties...
for the time that we know, our love is the only answer...

There will be a time that we could be together...
and we will be prepared.

For every mountain I have climbed,
And every raging river crossed,
You were the treasure longed to find,
Without your love I would be lost.

If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true,
In this life, I was loved by you.


THE ONLY DREAM THAT MATTERED TO ME HAD COME TRUE,

IN THIS LIFE, I WAS LOVED BY YOU,

MY ELAINE... MY LIFE.
~Arden Alcantara june2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home